Leverage the Power of Adobe Creative Cloud
Design logos, posters, brochures, ads, websites, user experiences, and more. Combine images to make incredible artwork. Create compelling and engaging video, animation, and motion graphics. Use Adobe CC's mobile apps to sketch, draw, and create layouts to generate content wherever you are. It’s everything you need to create, collaborate, and get inspired anywhere.
Signing up for Adobe Creative Cloud is simple!
Eligibility: Available to all current students at the University of Arizona.
Duration: 2019-2020 academic year (renewable at start of each academic year)
Sound Good? Simply visit Adobe Creative Cloud Student Registration to verify your eligibility and request access. Within 24 hours you will have access to Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you unlimited access to desktop and mobile apps like Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Xd, Illustrator, Spark, and many more. To learn more about what you can do with Adobe Creative Cloud apps, check out our Training Collection.
Once You Have Access
Once you have access, follow these steps to download your software (please note it can take up to 24 hours to activate your account upon request):
- Go to Adobe.com
- Click on “Sign In” on the top right
- When you sign in:
- Be sure to fill out the email address field using your University of Arizona email address
- Click “Continue”
- Select "Company or School Account" (this will ensure you are logging into our Campus Licensing System.)
- This will redirect you to the UANetID login page to verify your credentials
- Select the software you want to download (you have access to all of Adobe Creative Cloud!)
- Create and share your work!
For some online tutorials to get you started, visit our Training Collection.
We cannot wait to see what you create!