Combining images allows for unnatural or crazy combinations, in this case, an alligator popping out of the ground to attack a skateboarder! This tutorial delves into how to "cut out" parts of an image by using a mask and also how to extend the borders of an image using the clone stamp tool.
- Masks are a non-destructive way to erase and bring back parts of an image
- Masks can be manipulated using the brush tool (B)
- Using a black brush on a mask erases that part of the image
- Using a white brush on a mask brings back that part of the image
- The clone stamp (S) tool takes part of an image to use as a source (option+click) and uses it as a brush